Learn about our services
BPO – Business Process Outsourcing
In a business environment where agility, transparency and control are decisive, Integrance offers the ideal, tailored solution for your business. With a highly qualified team and a reliable technological structure we provide services that support your company in both controlling daily activities and taking strategic decisions.
We are convinced that effective and well-structured intern controls lead to accurate reports and a better overview of the business, as well as they decrease fraud risks. Therefore, we have a shared service center that manages on high quality level the entire document flow and reduces manual operations.
Regardless of whether your company acts locally or internationally, we have the expertise to advise you in any scenario. We act under the standards IFRS, USGAAP and HGB (BILMOG), and our professionals continuously update themselves on current Brazilian tax laws in order to provide you always the best possible advisement.
In the event your company operates in the energy sector we have experts that know all about legal requirements of the National Electric Power Agency ANEEL (Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica).
Our fields of activity are:
- Accounting services for national and multinational companies;
- IFRS, USGAAP and HGB (BILMOG).
- Calculation of IRPJ (corporate income tax for legal entities), IPI (industrial product tax), IOF (financial transaction tax), ITR (land tax on rural properties), social security contributions,
importation duties, property tax;
- Calculation of ICMS (value-added tax), IPVA (automobile tax), ITCMD (inheritance and gift tax);
- Calculation of ISS (service tax), IPTU (land tax on urban properties), ITBI (land transfer tax);
- Drawing-up of the monthly SPED Fiscal (tax report in the Public Digital Accounting System of the Federal Revenue Department);
- Digital Accounting System for the Tax, Social and Labor Law Related Obligations (e-Social).
- Budget analysis;
- Cash flow management;
- Investment management;
- Product cost analysis;
- Profitability analysis.
- Supervision and control of credit politics;
- Expense control;
- Preparation of documents for payment transactions;
- Approvals of payment documents in the bank system;
- Account reconciliation.
- Process analysis;
- Consultancy in process optimization.
Consultancy in administrative activities related to labor law
- Maintenance of the employees’ register in the ERP system;
- Maintenance of the payroll accounting system;
- Recruitment of employees;
- Homologation process for leaving employees;
- Calculation of social security contributions;
- Calculation of the employees’ vacation payment and Christmas bonus;
- Drawing-up and handing-in of notifications to the Social Security (RAIS), notifications to the General Register of Employed and Unemployed Persons (CAGED), declarations about paid over income tax (DIRF) and notifications of work accidents (CAT).